Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Year Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!!!! YAy!

5 Years have gone by and we are still in love like our when we met for the First time ! it was love at first sight! i remember the first day i saw him and thing WOw he is Gorgeous! After a Dance and a Number Exchange he was in the Pocket! The first time he came to see me he Met MY Whole Family ! maybe it was a Big surprise to met them all @ one time ! i think it was my uncle Alfredo birthday and he came to see me but everyone was here ! we talked and talked and talked ! we hit it off ! right before he left @ 1:18 am Normally a Guy well take a kiss from you ... Well not in this case ! HE ASKED ! yes Asked me if he can kiss me!!!!!!!! OMG i remember i said to myself ! I'M marring this MAN!!!!!!! after a small kiss on the lips and my forehead i knew ! we got Engaged 4 months Later and Married 1 year later December 10th 2005 and that where our journey begins ! i have to say we have lived our Life's to the fullest yes every marriage has your up's and Downs But i have been blessed to have a wonderful Husband ! thats LOVES me ! and take care of me ! Well do anything for us to be in a better place ! I'm one lucky Girl to have a Family that loves me and cares for me ! I'm excited to say i Cant wait to grow old With YOU !!!!!!!!!!! and our family that we well have One day!!!!!!!!!!!! i know that in 2011 we well be blessed More then ever we put our faith in god !!!!!!! =) and also work on being a Eternal Family!








No comments:

Post a Comment